The moment you think about Milan you synonymously think of fashion and style. In fact here you will find fashion models and fitness enthusiasts running on the green routes in high heels! This is a thrilling experience and who knows you may be sharing grass with a celebrity you have always dreamed of.
Running Routes In Milan
If you are in the Milan for health and fitness the following are some of the best running routes you should check out when you are staying here:
- 1. The Giardini Pubblici (Public Gardens) – This is one of the best running parks in Corso Venezia and it is an easy park to run in. There are no hills in this Park and this is why it is ideal for the occasional runner. When you are running in this Park it is advised you wear the right footwear.
- 2. The Parco Sempione- There is a 3.5 KM route that is lined with amazing monuments. From here you can find the Castle of Milan. There are more sights like the Arch Of Peace nearby. This Park is the largest center Park and if you are able to complete two, three or more laps you are sure ready to take part in the marathon runs. However this route is a tourist attraction and so you may find many tourists nearby interrupting your run.
- 3. Parco Don Giussani- This is near the Tortona and PortaGenova Districts. This place is deal when it comes for running. Here you are able to find a huge swimming pool and a route for bicycles. There are many hipsters around and you practice chasing them if you wish to.
- 4. Parco Forlanini: Milan is known to be a less green city than its counterparts and there is very good news for individuals who are looking for a bit of green here and there. There is a Park close to the Linate Airport however it is a little bit far from the Milano City Center. This Park is worth a quick run before you are boarding a plane for burning off some calories ingested during the day.
- 5. Idroscalo-If you are looking for a very short break and want relief from the stress of the city you can choose Idrocalo. This is a complete green Park and the perfect spot to clear the kind from the hustle and the bustle of the city. The more difficult the route is the more training you need. If you are fond of water sports this Park will give you the benefits of Kayaking.
Thus if you are training for a forthcoming marathon with the Milan fashion Week or the Milan Design Week near you will be happy to see models and celebrities running with you in these Parks. If you are really fond of fashion you can just run from one shop to another and get an idea of what is new in the market. if these fashion events are near or around the corner you should not get a reason to stop training. Continue and enjoy the sights of models and fashion at the same time!<< Back