Milan is known for being one of the most widely sought after fashion capitals in the world. When you are in this city for getting a glimpse of style icons and the latest entries into fashion you should also taste the cuisine of the city too. There are many amazing places where you can eat out with your family and friends when you are in the city and looking for something to eat between two fashion shows. The following are the best places to eat healthy when you are in Milan for 2013-
- 1. The Rebelot (del Pont)- This is a reputed place where you get food served quickly and without delays. The food is cooked with very fresh ingredients. The food is served in small portions but they are filling. The Rebelot gives their customers some special meals daily. Some of the best meals of this restaurant are the seasoned mackerel, grilled lemon, pork with avocado, Japanese seaweed and buffalo mozzarella. Once you come to this place you should not miss out on the cocktails, as they are some of the best in town.
- 2. Special Burger- if you are fond of burgers you can come to Special Burger. This place serves you with just four to five types of burgers so that you do not waste time on deciding what to take. Most of them are tasty however you will not get the French Fries you are used to with these burgers. Here the fries are cut into quarters and they are hand-made. You can have your burgers with Artisanals Beer that is a good combination with your meal.
- 3. Blah- If you are looking for a healthy brunch or a place to spend happy hour you can find some of the best light snacks and salads here at Blah! This restaurant is located in the middle of the city and it does not disappoint you with the category of dishes it has. There are three segments from where you can choose your dishes and they are Light, Regular and Energy.
- 4. Lady Bù- The theme of this place has been influenced by Buffalo Mozarella. This restaurant is located in Milan and ideal for tourists who are looking for a good place to taste the buffalo mozzarella. Besides this specialty there are lip smacking dishes made up of eggplants, spaghetti, parmigiana, caprese with buffalo mozzarella and more.
- 5. Blu bar- This restaurant is well known for its reception and excellent dishes. The materials that are served are made of high class and quality raw materials. The ambience of the restaurant is also good and you get the chance to listen to jazz music in the background. The wine list is very good and it deserves mention too.
Therefore if you are in Milan and looking for some of the best places to eat it is wise and prudent to check out on these restaurants. They are well known for their excellent dishes, ambience and ideal to drop in between two fashion shows for a quick bite!